Innatrix is producing long term, eco-friendly novel bioprotectants to control devastating crop pathogens, using patented protein evolution and RNAi technologies developed in house.
The project goal is to test some peptide leads for late blight control in the lab and controlled environments. The Contract Associate Scientist will help the following tasks:
· Design and make constructs expressing peptide leads;
· Establish in vitro assays to investigate the peptide leads for late blight control;
· Set up in planta assays to check the leads for late blight control.
Start date is negotiable. The work will require up to 10 hours a week for 3 months. The contract could be extended upon the candidate performance and company funding situation.
· Have a good understanding of biotechnology and agtech fields;
· Previous working experience in life science industry, especially in molecular biology and plant pathology is preferred;
· Have an entrepreneur mindset with passion in science and technology.
If you are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org